Planning for a party with kids or adults? This fluffy, fruity goodness is perfect for any age group — and it only takes 4 steps, and 4(ish) ingredients! Warning: do not leave your kids unattended around this dish or you might just find them licking the bowl clean…
Ingredients (for a party-sized portion):
- Chopped fruit (as much or as little as you’d like — for reference, we used 1 lb of strawberries, three bananas, and two oranges. However, we could’ve used more.)
- 20 oz. vanilla yogurt (low fat)
- 16 oz. Cool Whip (Lite, refrigerated)
- 1 small pack of instant vanilla pudding mix
- In a big bowl, combine Cool Whip, yogurt, and pudding. Mix well.
- Add your fruit, then fold together until fruit is evenly distributed.
- Cover your bowl with a lid or plastic wrap. Set in the refrigerator to chill for 4 hours. This will help thicken the dip and blend the flavors.
- Serve and enjoy!