Tropical Smoothie Frozen Strawberries due to Hepatitis A
The International Company for Agricultural Production & Processing (ICAPP) has voluntarily recalled frozen strawberries it distributed, which may be linked to a recent Hepatitis A outbreak. The recalled strawberries were distributed to Tropical smoothie cafes in Maryland, North Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, New York, Arkansas, California, Oregon, and Wisconsin.
Manila Sky Purple Yumm Ice Cream due to potential Listeria
AC Creamery, Inc. has recalled 16 oz packages of Manila Sky Purple Yumm Ice Cream due to potential Listeria monocytogenes contamination. The affected ice cream was distriubted nationwide and has an expiration date of Mar 06, 2018.
Whole Foods Chocolate Croissants for undeclared egg
Whole Foods Markets has voluntarily recalled batches of their chocolate croissants because they contain eggs, which was not declared on their packaging. The recall affects 51 stores in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Ohio, Kentucky, New Jersey, Virginia, and Washington D.C. Affected packages have a sell by date on or before Nov 05, 2016.
McConnell’s Ice Cream for Listeria
McConnell’s Fine Ice Creams has voluntary recalled 16 oz. packages of ice cream due to potential contamination with Listeria monocytogenes. The affected flavors are: Dutchman’s Chocolate, Mint Chip, Peppermint Stick, Salted Caramel Chip, Sweet Cream, Turkish Coffee, and Vanilla Bean. Customers should return the product to the place of purchase for a full refund.
Olma Norwegian Salmon Smoked for Listeria
OLMA-XXI, Inc. has recalled Premium Norwegian Salmon Smoked (best by Feb 23, 2017) and Salmon, Turbot, Butterfish, Smoked (best by Oct 20, 2016) due to potential Listeria contamination. The affected products were distributed in New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, California, Virginia, Florida, Connecticut, Texas, Illinois, Georgia, and Washington.
Vending Machine Meals due to undeclared milk, egg, wheat, and soy
Crescent Vending Company of Oreland, PA has recalled a variety of vending items due to undeclared allergens for a number of items. The list below outlines recalled items:
- Bagel and Cream Cheese: Wheat, Soy, Milk – 10/28/2016 thru 11/10/2016
- Raisin Bagel and Cream Cheese: Wheat, Soy, Milk – 10/28/2016 thru 11/10/2016
- Egg Salad on Wheat Bread: Wheat, Soy, Egg – 11/4/2016 thru 11/6/2016
- Cheeseburger: Wheat, Soy, Milk – 11/1/2016 thru 11/7/2016
- Hot Sausage on Club Roll: Wheat, Soy – 11/2/2016 thru 11/7/2016
- Turkey Bacon and Swiss on Kaiser with Macaroni Salad: Wheat, Soy, Milk, Egg – 11/4/2016 thru 11/6/2016
- 3oz. Imported Ham with Potato Salad: Wheat, Soy, Milk, Egg – 11/4/2016 thru 11/6/2016
- Roast Beef and Cheddar on Kaiser: Wheat, Soy, Milk – 11/4/2016 thru 11/6/2016
- Ham and Cheese on Club Roll: Wheat, Soy, Milk – 11/4/2016 thru 11/7/2016
- Chicken Salad on Kaiser: Wheat, Soy – 11/3/2016 thru 11/5/2016
- Turkey Club: Wheat, Soy – 11/3/2016 thru 11/4/2016
- Regular Hoagie on Italian Roll: Wheat, Soy, Milk – 11/3/2016 thru 11/4/2016
- Meatball with Cole Slaw: Wheat, Soy, Milk, Egg – 11/3/2016 thru 11/6/2016
- Bacon Egg and Cheese on Kaiser: Wheat, Soy, Milk, Egg – 11/2/2016 thru 11/5/2016
- Turkey Bacon and Swiss on Kaiser: Wheat, Soy, Milk – 11/2/2016 thru 11/4/2016
- Vegetable Dip: Soy, Milk – 11/2/2016 thru 11/5/2016
- Mild Italian Sausage on Italian Roll: Wheat, Soy – 11/2/2016 thru 11/5/2016
- Hot Sicilian-Ham Pepperoni and Provolone on Kaiser: Wheat, Soy, Milk – 11/2/2016 thru 11/5/2016
- Sausage Egg and Cheese on Kaiser: Wheat, Soy, Milk – 11/2/2016 thru 11/5/2016
- ¼ Lb. Hot Dog with Cheese on Italian Roll: Wheat, Soy, Milk – 11/1/2016 thru 11/4/2016
- Salisbury Steak With Gravy and Whipped potatoes: Wheat, Soy, Milk – 11/1/2016 thru 11/4/2016